The Development of Islamic Religious Education and Character Materials Online Based in Elementary Schools
Keywords:islamic religious education and character, material teaching, online
Purpose: The purpose of the study is to find and develop teaching materials for improving the outcomes of student learning in the subjects of Islamic Religious Education and Moral Character (PAdB) in Elementary Schools (SD).
Theoretical reference: The study utilizes the research and development (RnD) method as its theoretical framework. This method encompasses various research stages, including result examination, product development, testing, and iterative refinement. The study aligns with contemporary educational theories emphasizing the use of innovative teaching materials and online-based resources to enhance student engagement and understanding.
Method: The research employs the RnD method to design and validate new teaching materials. The process involves multiple stages, starting with result analysis, leading to the creation of online-based teaching materials for the PAdB subjects in elementary schools. These materials are rigorously tested and refined based on feedback and identified weaknesses.
Results and Conclusion: The following research findings have been identified: 1) students are actively involved in variations and innovations of online-based teaching materials in PAdB subjects in elementary schools in order to deliver intriguing experiences for students; 2) it is straightforward to access online-based teaching materials; 3) it is simple to understand and study material products in online-based teaching thoroughly; 4) providing learning opportunities for students through collaborative principles and the development of online-based PAdB learning material in elementary schools.
Implications of research: The study's implications are far-reaching. It highlights the effectiveness of online-based teaching materials in improving student outcomes in PAdB subjects. This finding has practical implications for educators and curriculum designers, emphasizing the importance of integrating digital resources into elementary school education. Additionally, the collaborative learning approach introduced through online materials opens new avenues for enhancing student engagement.
Originality/value: This research contributes to the field of education by presenting an innovative approach to teaching materials development and implementation. The use of online-based resources, combined with collaborative learning principles, is a novel and valuable strategy for improving student performance in PAdB subjects. This study's originality lies in its innovative pedagogical approach and its potential to transform elementary school education positively.
Abubakar, T. (2003). Pembelajaran Bahasa Indonesia berbasis web: Suatu Upaya Difusi Pembaruan Strategi Pembelajaran. Forum Kependidikan, 23 No.1.
Agarwal, H., & Pandey, G. N. (2013). Impact of E-Learning in Education. International Journal of Science and Research, 2(12), 146–148. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report-e-learning-is-
Alirahman, A. D. (2019). Model Papeda PAI. Blogspot Google App. http://modelpapeda.blogspot.com/p/materi.html
Bartley, S. J., & Golek, J. H. (n.d.). Evaluating the Cost Effectiveness of Online and Face-to-Face Instruction. Educational Technology & Society. 1, No. 1-, 167–175. https://www.jstor.org/journal/jeductechsoci
Cady, J. A., Aydeniz, M., & Rearden, K. T. (2011). E-Learning Environments for Math and Science Teachers. Journal of Curriculum and Instruction, 5(1), 17–33. https://doi.org/10.3776/joci.2011.v5n1p17-33
Farinella, J. A., Hobbs, B. K., & Weeks, H. S. (2000). Distance delivery: The faculty perspective. Financial Practice and Education.
Gani, L. (2006). E-Learning is a Must, Pendayagunaan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Untuk Pemerataan Akses dan Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan.
Ginanjar.A, A. (2001). ESQ-Rahasia Suksees Membangun Kecerdasan Emosi dan Spiritual. Arga.
Haidar Putra Daulay dan Nurgaya Pasa. (2013). Pendidikan Islam dalam Lintas Sejarah (Cet.1). Kencana.
Kukuh Andri Aka. (2017). Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi Komunikasi sebagai Wujud Inovasi Sumber Belajar di Sekolah Dasar. ELSE (Elementary School Education Journal), 1 Nomor 2a(2581-1800 E-ISSN: 2597-4122), 31. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.30651/else.v1i2a.1041
Lin, M. H., Chen, H. C., & Liu, K. S. (2017). A study of the effects of digital learning on learning motivation and learning outcome. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(7), 3553–3564. https://doi.org/10.12973/eurasia.2017.00744a
Mirizon, M. S. S. dan S. (2005). Using Computer Technology in English Teaching. Forum Kependidikan, 25 No.1.
Muhaimin. (2001). Paradigma Pendidikan Islam Upaya Mengefektifkan Pendidikan Agama Islam di Sekolah. Rosda Karya.
Munir. (2009). Kurikulum Berbasis Teknologi Informasi dan Kominukasi. Penerbit Alfabeta,.
Norman H. Nie, Dale H. Bent, C. H. H. (2022). IBM SPSS (No. 22). www.ibm.com. www.ibm.com/products/spss-statistics
Prof. Dr. Nunuk Suryani, M.Pd., Achamd Setiaawan, MPd., Aditin Putria, M. P. (2018). Media Pembelajaran Inovatif dan Pengembangannya (P. Latifah (ed.)). Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian dan Pengembangan; Research andDevelopment/ R&D (Sofia Yustiani Suryandri (ed.); Cetakan Ke). Alfabeta. www.alfabeta.com
Suprijono, A. (2014). Cooperative Learning Teori dan Aplikasi PAIKEM. Pustaka Pelajar.
Syaiful Bahri Djamarah dan Aswan Zain. (2006). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Rineka Cipta.
Tuan Nguyen. (2015). The Effectiveness of Online Learning: Beyond No Significant Difference and Future Horizons. Merlot Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 11, No. 2, 309. http://jolt.merlot.org/Vol11no2/Nguyen_0615.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Agus Dian Alirahman, Mohamad Syarif Sumantri , Muhammad Japar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms: the author(s) authorize(s) the publication of the text in the journal;
2. The author(s) ensure(s) that the contribution is original and unpublished and that it is not in the process of evaluation by another journal;
3. The journal is not responsible for the views, ideas and concepts presented in articles, and these are the sole responsibility of the author(s);
4. The publishers reserve the right to make textual adjustments and adapt texts to meet with publication standards.
5. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Atribuição NãoComercial 4.0 internacional, which allows the work to be shared with recognized authorship and initial publication in this journal.
6. Authors are allowed to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publish in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
7. Authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on a personal web page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate positive effects, as well as increase the impact and citations of the published work (see the effect of Free Access) at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html
• 8. Authors are able to use ORCID is a system of identification for authors. An ORCID identifier is unique to an individual and acts as a persistent digital identifier to ensure that authors (particularly those with relatively common names) can be distinguished and their work properly attributed.